WINDOWS 7, latest version of Ccleaner and latest version of Google Chrome.
OK here is the problem, I know discussed before but this keeps coming back, and I can reproduce this at any time.
1) I run CCLEANER, it closes Google Chrome in the process, I see the files that are deleted (so you think) in the CCLEANER window.
2) I run CCLEANER a 2nd and 3rd time, he does not find anything to be deleted, system is clear (so you think)
3) I checked Taskmanager, no Google Chrome processes active.
4) I run CCLEANER a fourth time, just to be sure, nothing!
5) I start GOOGLE CHROME and go to history (CTRL+H) and voila >>> the History is still there!!
6) Only way to clean GOOGLE CHROME history is to press "clear browsing history",
This is a serious issue and keeps coming back. I have seen this discussed before several times but is there a solution for this bug?
Thanks for support in advance.