So I told a little white lie, I only did a "logout" which restarted all of my other programs, and the problem was still around. So I did a reboot and it actually worked. I suppose I should have check the support documentation, it was one of those things, it was working fine right before that. In the future if I get this error message, I will be sure to check all processes, never thought to do that.
I recently updated to the current version of defraggler released on the 4th the previous version was working, and now I get this message, even from a user logout. I aplogize this problem has been solved, although there should be a more detailed error message, if there is a schedule task.