siw dose alot more than Speccy but right now but if Speccy could get there hardware detection and other minor bug they fixed then i could see them staert looking at adding features like siw
SIW can create a report file (CSV, HTML, TXT or XML), and is able to run in batch mode (for Computer Software and Hardware Inventory, Asset Inventory Tracking, Audit Software Licenses, Software License Compliance).
The system information is divided into few major categories:
* Software Inventory: Operating System, Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Secrets (Password Recovery).
* Hardware Inventory: Motherboard, Sensors, BIOS, CPU, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
* Network Information: Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
* Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, Statistics
* Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
* Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.
once specy dose all of that and well it will be my replacment for siw