1) I am not good at superb graphics. But these graphics are based on what I call: keep it simple.
2) Many programs still do that...
3) I don't have that problem.. strange.
4) Yeah.. writing a browsing engine in VB.Net is easy... (But I am working one one, but that one is even in a pre-alpha state (Unite Engine))
6 & 7) Yes, I admit that my 'encryption' isn't perfect, but I had to do something. I am working on a better encryption system... (I only don't know how to make one.)
8) The OK button will save it too (in the future), but the save button willl stay. This because you can change the settings more easily. (After setting it with save and closing the settingswindow with the x (and in the future, cancel) will keep the newly saved settings)
MicroSE Unite is my IE based browser, MicroSE is my company. This because I made more programs. (MicroSE Player.MSE, MicroSE Calculator.MSE, MicroSE Lader.MSE and some other smaller programs)
I wouldn't use FireFox even if they pay me. And don't shorten MicroSE to Micro, if you want to shorten it, do it like I do: MSE.
The next version will have some new things.. A cancel button for the settings window, maybe a better encryption. I am working on a Opera bookmark importer. The bug of point 3 isn't reported by others, but I will look into it.