Windows 10, Crashed System, Wont Boot

I ran the cleaner, checked the option to remove the windows.Old files from a previous install.  When it was done deleting files and my system restore files applications wouldn't run.  On a restart windows wouldn't boot.  Repair would fail.  Restart fail.  The DVD I created wont boot so now I am re-downloading it and going to try and burn it on another disk.  Booted off Windows 7, got a "Boot Selection failed because a required device is inaccessible" on the installation.  Im going to keep triing, and Hopefully the new disk will boot.  If not I am going to Install Windows 7 and Abandon Windows 10 for awhile.  I have always relied on CCleaner and found it to solve, not create problems.  Unfortunately this is not the case and I can't recommend anyone run it on a windows 10 machine.

Ran a partition magic boot disk and formatted the hard drive.  Now the Windows 10 disk boots without problem.  Very strange.  3rd Install of Windows 10 since release.  I am finding it Highly unstable, with applications claiming support but also full of issues.  Information on Google or Bing is very hard to find.  I can not recommend Windows 10 to anybody but the most tech savvy individuals.  This has been painful and if I didn't know what I was doing, this latest issues created by ccleaner would have ended with a potential change of hard drives or bricking my pc.  I am NOT happy.  Don't claim support if your product destroys the system it runs on.

Same problem here. Ran latest version of CCleaner on my new Windows 10 installation. At first I couldn't connect to my network (wifi or hard wired). Restarted Win10 and now I can't even log in. I just installed an SSD a week ago after cloning the HD. Time to put the HD back in and reclone.  If I wasn't a former IT jockey, I'd be lost.  Fix it NOW!

• 1 month later...