Give an option for the old GUI (this is the sole topic for requesting the old GUI)

Special

I also HATE to new GUI !! It blinds you with too much white and the fonts are to small to see well against the bright white. The old GUI is sooooo much better than v5! Please revert back to the old GUL or a least improve the overall look with more bolder colors!!

Wow, this GUI sucks, big time!  This Windoze 8 Metro tile look looks like a little kid designed it.  Talk about a tinker toy!

I'm still on Windows 7 (as most people in the world are) and this thing sticks out like a sore thumb.  I'm almost tempted to revert back to the previous version so I won't have to look at it.

• Moderators

I'm almost tempted to revert back to the previous version so I won't have to look at it.

It's always your choice to stick with an older version. I myself will use the previous version until the reported bugs are fixed.

Please add my vote to give the option for users to use the interface they are most proficient in.

User Interface is a matter of personal preference just like clothing, housing, food and the people we chose to associate with. It should NEVER be imposed on users.

In case you did not notice, Microsoft is paying a high price for ignoring it.

There is enough repression in society as it is, please don't contribute to it!

It's always your choice to stick with an older version. I myself will use the previous version until the reported bugs are fixed.

I agree and that is what I will do, Like I've been doing with my operating system and most of my software.

Don't be Microsoft and change things just for the sake change, lest you decay like Detroit did for producing bloated cars with no meaningful improvements.

Though I'm not a developer I tend to doubt they'll include an option for the old gui, it would probably just add unnecessary bulk to a program for whom a major selling point is its small size vs. usefulness 

You are competely wrong and obviously aren't a developer. As a matter of fact, the new GUI must be using extra coding and imposing an extra load onto the processor simply by the fact it doesn't use the operating system's built in user interface of buttons, dialog boxes, menu system, etc. 

I hate the new appearance, find it tiring and irritating - just as Win 8. Sharp lines and corners, bright colors, flat icons... OK, maybe some people like it. But the Microsoft eventually agreed to include an option of choosong "old-looking" design in the new version. Why does not follow this good example? Or simply make the interface using the OS's settings and templates?

I can not understand why they went to such an ugly interface!  This is a program used by many businesses and the last thing a real professional wants to see is a horrible UI!  The old UI was perfect and fully functional!  Fully native to windows keeping it's bulk down and looking like a professional interface.. AND NOT SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A FAKE ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE!!!!

windows 8 theme is not the best choice... but ok.

can you make the color of the gray fringe stronger (i mean the selection boxes and others)? is in my opinion far too weak...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

i mean yes to selection for 2-3 themes for ccleaner :-)

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

With all due respect to change, sometimes change does not equate progress.

If Piriform has chosen to proceed with the Windows 8 Metro look and leave Windows 7 users out-in-the-cold per say; why not just stop support for Windows 7 all-together? After-all, Windows 7 still makes up for more than 80% of Microsoft users world-wide.

There is something to be said about the look and feel of a legacy gui, especially for those who are running older operating systems.

I for one think that Piriform has come a long way and worked very hard to perfect it’s software, its just a shame that they seem to be ignoring something as simple and easy as A )  adding a classic gui option within the program; or B )  creating a legacy download link

There are some other points on how CCleaner could be improved, but that is for another discussion.

Hi Guys: I have always loved the program and always will. It is the best on the market. I have enjoyed the interface as it was easy to read, present on the eyes and straight to the point on what to do. 

Now for the new interface. I am an older person with not the best eye sight. You have made it so washed out that it is now hard to see, looks like it has been changed to something that is being seen thru the bottom of a soda bottle. Not very defined and looks like it has been just throne together just to make a change. Sometimes change is good, but you have changed for the worse. Please refine this new change or go back to the old style.

Like I said at the start, your program is the best on the market (function), not your looks. 

Thanks Piriform.

• Moderators
'll buy a Mac.

Yeah apple would never go flat

Oh wait

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8629/looking-at-os-x-yosemite-and-ios-81/2...#sigh

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Just want to join the club. Horrible GUI!

Nobody read about how people hated when MS removed Glass in Windows 8? 

Please! At least give an option to use the old skin.. 

Until then, I`ll use the old version.. 

I just want to add WHY this GUI is so bad: 

When you have many open windows on a multiscreen setup, it`s impossible to see

if it is a picture on a page or a window. It`s really messy!

Cheers :)