not erase cookie

laozi

bonjour,

equal configuration: W7 32 bit ,browser (Chrome Version 29.0.1547.62 m), web page visited (http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/),

to the closure of Crome appears in Ccleaner, Options, Cookies, Cookies to erase: macromedia.com

-with CCleaner 4.04.4197 version of this file is deleted

-with the 4.05.4250 version of this file is the only one not to be deleted

precision, the two versions of Ccleaner have the same options checked

the problem is not blocking just incomprehensible, hoping that the next version fixes this regression in my setup!

apologize for my English

cordially

hello,

precision,

4.04 version over the scan cookies, analysis this site:

C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Local \ Google \ Chrome \ User Data \ Default \ Pepper Data \ Shockwave Flash \ WritableRoot \ # SharedObjects \ FJ3K952C \ macromedia.com \ support \ flashplayer \ sys \ settings.sol 1KB

or is the famous macromedia.com file!

the new version 4.05 zap this search

to solve the problem, I added the part of Ccleaner, options include the following path:

C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Local \ Google \ Chrome \ User Data \ Default \ Pepper Data \ Shockwave Flash \ WritableRoot \ # SharedObjects \ *. *

and everything is back to normal,

cordially

• 4 weeks later...

Having the same problem with CCleaner 4.06.4324 (running under Windows XP Home SP3) not deleting cookie macromedia.com even though both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome have Cookies ticked.

Any help to solve this problem would be appreciated.

• Moderators
Having the same problem with CCleaner 4.06.4324 (running under Windows XP Home SP3) not deleting cookie macromedia.com even though both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome have Cookies ticked.

Any help to solve this problem would be appreciated.

If you click the cookie in ccleaner's cookies to remove/keep screen, what ifs the picture that is shown at the bottom of the screen. Do you have flash cookies checked in both the applications tab and also under the chrome heading?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

When I click the cookie in CCleaner's cookies to remove/keep screen, the picture that is shown at the bottom of the screen is a Google Chrome symbol and a Flash symbol followed by macromedia.com

Cookies are checked in both the Windows tab under the Internet Explorer heading and the Applications tab under the Google Chrome heading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi MrT

For information, if I revert back to CCleaner 4.04.4197 then the chrome cookie macromedia.com is cleared.

I note this is the last version before NVIDIA cleaning was introduced which may or may not be a coincidence.

Look forward to this being resolved in future versions.

• 3 weeks later...