Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

I think there is some miscommunication here.

@SMalik is correct, he already listed the ones which need be removed the post he linked specifically called out many entries.Either somebody can refute them (one-by-one) or they should be wholesale removed and let members resubmit entries without reg backup removal

I of course meant for him to push the removals to the template, don't be stubborn for little reason.

The following is just my opinion:

I continue to feel that all these cleaning modules should not be removed from Winapp2.ini.  Most of them have been present in Winapp2.ini for years.  The user base of Winapp2.ini who utilize them (one or many of them) is accustomed to them doing their cleaning work.  I suspect that most of the users will be unaware that these cleaner modules have suddenly disappeared...that is, unless the read the monthly release notes...which many users probably do not.  

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

The following is just my opinion:

I continue to feel that all these cleaning modules should not be removed from Winapp2.ini.  Most of them have been present in Winapp2.ini for years.  The user base of Winapp2.ini who utilize them (one or many of them) is accustomed to them doing their cleaning work.  I suspect that most of the users will be unaware that these cleaner modules have suddenly disappeared...that is, unless the read the monthly release notes...which many users probably do not.  

i think it would be better if we remove the entries from winapp2.ini and put it in another file for NSFW entries which include entries like Nvidia Installer2 and Language cleanup entries

its up to user if they want to add it or not

for me, i think winapp2.ini(user) already done that in form of changes.txt and changes_old3.txt

if they come here looking for the entries, we can just point to them where to find it

i think this will help to decrease people come here reporting problems with cc, for those who use Voldemort to download winapp2.ini

Revised Entry
Removed: FileKey3=%AppData%\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser|*.rst

.rst is a file extension that holds any error details and sometimes, East-Tec needs it to resolve issues.

[east-tec Eraser*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\east-tec Eraser|except.log
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser\Updates|*.*|RECURSE

@tss

i think its this tail in winapp...

i dont know exactly how it work but how is it with delete this section?

i use shortcuts in quickstartbar too on w8.1 :-)

@trium

No, actually it was the "Compatibility Assistant" under the "Windows" section (in winapp2.ini)

• Moderators

@tss

i think its this tail in winapp...

i dont know exactly how it work but how is it with delete this section?

i use shortcuts in quickstartbar too on w8.1 :-)

@trium

No, actually it was the "Compatibility Assistant" under the "Windows" section (in winapp2.ini)

I just can't see how that's possible as this is that entry, which touches nothing in file explorer and the reg keys it removes are not related to the quicklaunch bar or pinning.

[Compatibility Assistant*] LangSecRef=3025
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant
Warning=The will clear compatibility settings for some applcations.
Default=False
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Persisted
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
RegKey4=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
RegKey5=HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Persisted
RegKey6=HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
Do you have any plan to release Winapp2.ini this month?

My guess is he, as a young man, is probably working on finals and/or with his family for fall/winter holidays

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

Hi folks! So sorry I've been gone :lol:

I'm buried under a back-log of school work (that wasn't able to be dealt with over the holidays for technical reasons). It's all due tomorrow so I'll probably get to updating the file/site on Saturday

Sorry for the delay! :)

Hi folks! So sorry I've been gone :lol:

I'm buried under a back-log of school work (that wasn't able to be dealt with over the holidays for technical reasons). It's all due tomorrow so I'll probably get to updating the file/site on Saturday

Sorry for the delay! :)

Don't worry, take your time.

Please remove the entries listed below as they are already in the CCleaner TeamViewer entry.

[TeamViewer Connections*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%AppData%\TeamViewer
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\TeamViewer|Connections.txt

[TeamViewer Temporary Files*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\TeamViewer
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\TeamViewer|*.tmp|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\TeamViewer|*.tmp|RECURSE

CCleaner's TeamViewer entry

[TeamViewer]
ID=2395
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\TeamViewer
Default=True
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\TeamViewer\Version9|MRU
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\TeamViewer\*|*.tmp|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\TeamViewer\*|*.tmp|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\TeamViewer\Version9|Connections_incoming.txt
FileKey4=%AppData%\TeamViewer|Connections.txt
FileKey5=%AppData%\TeamViewer\MRU\RemoteSupport|*.tvc

Found out my issue with StarCraft 2 entries.

Edit:

[starCraft II Logs*]
Section=Games
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II
Detect2=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Starcraft II\Logs|*.*
FileKey2=%Public%\games\Starcraft II\Logs|*.*
FileKey3=%SystemDrive%\Starcraft II\Logs|*.*
FileKey4=%Documents%\StarCraft II\GameLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Starcraft II\Logs|*.*
FileKey6=%Documents%\StarCraft II\UserLogs|*.*|RECURSE

Added Detect2, for people who play StarCraft 2 in 64-bit, which happened after the 3.0 patch for the game.

I am a maintainer for Winapp2. I also have a open-source group on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/opencommunity

• Moderators

Added Detect2 to the above entries. This is for people who play StarCraft 2 in 64-bit, which happened after the 3.0 patch for the game.
Awesome thanks...not that I use starcraft, but I appreciate the members of this thread reseaching and finding cause of issues. This benefits all.

New Entry for Full Licensed Ashampoo Burning Studio 16:  [Ashampoo Burning Studio 16*]

[Ashampoo Burning Studio 16*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\log|*.xml;*.txt
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\tempFiles

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

@Winapp2.ini Please release the file whenever you get a chance. Do not make us wait until next month becasue there are lot of useful entries which we have provided and modified this time. We don't want to lose some of the entries.

New Entries

Windows 10 Store Apps. DetectOS=10.0| not working. Should we remove DetectOS=10.0|?

[Cortana*]
DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031

Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Cloud Experience Host*]
DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031

Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Content Delivery Manager*]
DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031

Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Messaging*]
DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031

Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Messaging_8wekyb3d8bbwe
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[store*]
DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031

Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[XboxApp*]
DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031

Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.XboxApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Xbox Identity Provider*]
DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031

Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\NativeImages\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

On 12/11/2015 at 12:43, Coffee4Joe said:

those DetectOS's should work fine. They show on 10 but not 8/8.1.

The Store Apps entries I provided above do not work with DetectOS=10.0|, but they do work when DetectOS=10.0| is not there.

This is the list of all temp and tmp folders on my OS drive.  Format is:

number of sub-folders, number of files in sub-folders, total size of all files in sub-folders, and the root folder

[C:\]global /h /i /n /q if "%@name[%_CWD]" eq "temp" .or. "%@name[%_CWD]" eq "tmp" echo %@format[5,%@files[/s *,d]] %@format[5,%@files[/s *,-d]] %@format[12,%@filesize[/s *,bc]]  %_cwd
    0     1        2,403  C:\My Programs\Express Archiver\Temp
    0     2          300  C:\My Programs\JDownloader v2.0\.install4j\user\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\My Programs\JDownloader v2.0\tmp
    1     0            0  C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Program Files (x86)\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\ProgramData\HP\Installer\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\production\temp
    0     0            0  C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC\Temp
    0     1            0  C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Local\Amazon Music\Data\Artwork Cache\tmp
    5    20      894,147  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Local\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Windows Live\Setup\tmp
  178   195      567,464  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\huksfmgzyj\Temp
    1     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\tmp
    1     1       24,040  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Yguwhql\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\aignes\AM-DeadLink\temp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\temp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Multi Edit Software\Multi-Edit\11\Config.04\Tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Skype\csgalloway27609\media_messaging\emo_cache\asyncdb\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Skype\csgalloway27609\media_messaging\media_cache_v2\asyncdb\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Skype\csgalloway27609\media_messaging\storage_db\asyncdb\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Skype\csgalloway27609\qikdb\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Skype\live#3acharlessgalloway\media_messaging\emo_cache\asyncdb\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Skype\live#3acharlessgalloway\media_messaging\media_cache\asyncdb\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Skype\live#3acharlessgalloway\media_messaging\storage_db\asyncdb\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Roaming\Skype\live#3acharlessgalloway\qikdb\tmp
    0     0            0  C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Temp
    0     0            0  C:\Windows\assembly\temp
    0     0            0  C:\Windows\assembly\tmp
    1     1        8,493  C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\Temp
    1   152   30,716,215  C:\Windows\Temp
    2     4      774,144  C:\Windows\winsxs\Temp

[C:\]temp\

It's after running Disk Cleanup (also including Windows Update files) running CCleaner with latest Winapp2.ini, restarting the comptuer, then letting Windows updates do a lot of processing before I selected what Windows user account I wanted to use...

Not sure why so many in Windows Temp, or in these:

C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\huksfmgzyj\Temp

• Moderators

@CSGalloway not every temp file has the same weight. On top of that you have been involved in this thread long enough to know how to properly make and submit an entry and what you gave here is not that.

Just glancing at your list i see at least one winsxs entry; please see my reply in @trium's latest thread explaining why sxs isn't supposed to be touched by anything but official windows tools.

The last that you asked about is likely for Java