Change Colors v1.00.057 Beta

walkingstick

• 7 months later...

I agree. I think the user should be able to change the colors used by Speccy (v1.02). I simply don't like white on black and blue on black. Make black on white and blue on white the standard color scheme.

The color of the frame can remain as it is in v1.02 or in more eye-friendly color.

I would also suggest to display the ""clickable"" things in e.g. bold blue (something like in CCleaner).

I guess Piriform wanted a color scheme different from the ""ordinary"" black on white. But I simply like that combination and I am not even visually impaired.

System setup: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/gcNzIPEjEb0B2khOOBVCHPc

A discussion always stimulates the braincells !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I think the user should be able to change the colors used by Speccy (v1.02). I simply don't like white on black and blue on black. Make black on white and blue on white the standard color scheme.

The color of the frame can remain as it is in v1.02 or in more eye-friendly color.

I would also suggest to display the ""clickable"" things in e.g. bold blue (something like in CCleaner).

I guess Piriform wanted a color scheme different from the ""ordinary"" black on white. But I simply like that combination and I am not even visually impaired.

I agree. "Classic" skin would be nice!

I am a fan of White on Black. However, Speccy is actually White on Grey. The Grey background is what makes it a little hard to read some colours.

Perhaps have 2 scheme version for those who wants Classic Speccy and those who wants the Modern Speccy.

Namespro.ca - goo.gl/9eoyWw - Canadian owned domain service provider. CIRA certified registrar.
GTribe - PC Giveaway - goo.gl/LZPGRh : Preregister to be entered as they are announced. Many drawn this year. See you there!