New build of CCleaner v2.19

MrG

• Admin

We've created a new build of CCleaner v2.19 due to a new version of Firefox (3.5beta4) that was released the same day and an IE8 cookie bug that crept back in.

Download now from CCleaner.com

:)

MrG

v2.19.900

--------------------------------------------

- Added support for Firefox 3.5 beta.

- Fixed IE8 cookies deletion after reboot.

Hi,

Long time CCleaner user here.

I just downloaded the new 2.19.900 version when I read that the IE8 cookie bug was fixed.

After installing it and entering all my log-in info for the sites I visit I moved the cookies to the cookies to keep column and rebooted and the cookies deletion after reboot problem is still happening.

I'm using Vista Home Premium 64-bit SP1 with IE8 privacy options set to default.

Well done MrG!!! ;)

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

I see the restore option blank (all empty)... :S don't know if is not working... (Windows Vista SP1 in spanish)... Seems like CCleaner keeps having issues with non english OS... :(

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

The right click 'Analyze Cookies' command on 'Cookies' does not work here.

It always does show '0 byte to be removed'. Using the 'Clean Cookies' option all the cookies to delete are correctly deleted.

Moreover, some persistent entries shown in Options > Cookies > 'Cookies to delete' are not cookies, but temporary folders

belonging to Adobe Flash Player. Infact they disappear after the Flash Player clean up.

Win XP SP3 fully patched

IE 8.0.6001.18702

Flash Player 10,0,22,87

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

The right click 'Analyze Cookies' command on 'Cookies' does not work here.

It always does show '0 byte to be removed'. Using the 'Clean Cookies' option all the cookies to delete are correctly deleted.

Moreover, some persistent entries shown in Options > Cookies > 'Cookies to delete' are not cookies, but temporary folders

belonging to Adobe Flash Player. Infact they disappear after the Flash Player clean up.

Win XP SP3 fully patched

IE 8.0.6001.18702

Flash Player 10,0,22,87

Could this be the Flash Files you are seeing in the Cookies section?

CCleaner v2.19.889

Improved support for Google Chrome v2.

Fixed bug with IE8 cookies.

Added support for Flash Cookies.

Added Tool to manage System Restore Files (XP and Vista only).

Added support to remove Opera Recently Typed URLs.

Fixed bug which was displaying wrong Total Bytes removed.

Improved exception handling.

Fixed virtual function bug.

Minor performance improvements.