New Documentation Site

MrG

• Admin

pear_big_w.png

To help our loyal users make the most of our software titles, and to

help new users understand our products better - we've released a new

product documentation site.

Visit it now at docs.piriform.com

We'll be adding to it with each new release, and welcome any suggestions or improvements. :)

View the full blog post

:o that's a HUGE inmprovement in piriform labs... congrats for this... now all the softwares must be updated to have a link to join this easily... and for the future translate this info in all the languages that pirform's softwares have... ;)

Note: actually a new tab in the new site for Docs will be very usefull... :P

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

P.S. I don't see any link to this site on Defraggler.com or Recuva.com

Also, why do the icons have a dark background?

I like the icons in piriform.com/CCleaner, ect.

Actually it is at the bottom that's why I suggested to put a new tab at the top... cause nobody is gonna see this...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

:o that's a HUGE inmprovement in piriform labs... congrats for this... now all the softwares must be updated to have a link to join this easily... and for the future translate this info in all the languages that pirform's softwares have... ;)

Note: actually a new tab in the new site for Docs will be very usefull... :P

I think that a new tab is a great idea plus opening a Help dialog when F1 (Help) key is depressed would help as well. ;)

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

We're integrating it gradually with the rest of the site. :)
great to know it MrG... ;)

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

That's really first class. We just need some Piriform t-shirts for the mods now. :)

I have a WinPatrol golf shirt and a McAfee SiteAdvisor t-shirt so a Pirform t-shirt would be great.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get Y'All to hold a conference here.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

wow thx for that, ive set CCleaner to run auto and forget about it.

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

wow thx for that, ive set CCleaner to run auto and forget about it.

I like the new documentation however I noticed some info missing for Defraggler. There is no description on Defrag freespace and Defrag Freespace (allow defragment) in the Advanced menu via the the General tab.

http://docs.piriform.com/defraggler/defrag...nguage-settings

English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosanski, Deutsch, Espanol (Spanish), Greek, Hebrew, Italiano (Italian), Japanese, Magyar, Portugues (Portuguese), Portugues (Brazilian Portuguese), Romana (Romanian), Russian, Suomi (Finnish), andSvenska (Swedish).

You forgot French :unsure:

And there is a space missing at the end, too.

Piriform French translator

CCleaner 215 seems to work OK on Windows 7 x64bit build 7000. Have been using it a couple of weeks. Defrag works OK.

SNPD/edtd

To help our loyal users make the most of our software titles, and to help new users understand our products better - we've released a new

product documentation site. Visit it now at docs.piriform.com

IMHO Docs should have an area for the OS in use. {I mainly use Opera 10 as web browser while I run XP Pro x64 & Windows 7 Ultimate x64, besides numerous GNU/Linux beta distros}