Cookies to keep being wiped (Firefox)

JDPower

Since updating to the new CCleaner version (2.14) I've noticed I'm being logged out of all my forums etc after running CCleaner. Unticking the cookies box in the Firefox section, all is well. Tick it and run CCleaner, I open FF and all logins gone.

WinXP Home (SP3), Firefox 2.0.0.18, CCleaner 2.14.

Since updating to the new CCleaner version (2.14) I've noticed I'm being logged out of all my forums etc after running CCleaner. Unticking the cookies box in the Firefox section, all is well. Tick it and run CCleaner, I open FF and all logins gone.

WinXP Home (SP3), Firefox 2.0.0.18, CCleaner 2.14.

I am having exactly the same problem :blink:

WinXP Home (SP3), Firefox 2.0.0.18, CCleaner 2.14 ......... I went back to the earlier version of CCleaner, 2.13.720 and my "problems" are gone :rolleyes:

Tick it and run CCleaner, I open FF and all logins gone.

Let me get this right. You are saying that when the FF checkbox in CCleaner is ticked that you are being logged out of all your forums????

This is what is meant to happen. Checking the FF checkbox is telling CCleaner to delete all your FF cookies.

No fate but what we make

Let me get this right. You are saying that when the FF checkbox in CCleaner is ticked that you are being logged out of all your forums????

This is what is meant to happen. Checking the FF checkbox is telling CCleaner to delete all your FF cookies.

I've been using CCleaner for years, I know exactly how it's supposed to work. Maybe the thread title wasn't clear enough "Cookies to keep being wiped (Firefox)" :rolleyes:

Have gone back to version 2.13 for the time being but hopefully this bug can be fixed asap