Ccleaner Browser new tab page is not customizable

• 6 months later...
  • Admin

You can configure how you would like new sessions to start when you open CCleaner Browser:

image.png

With regards to your favourite Chrome store extensions, these should generally be loadable into CCleaner Browser in the same way as you would with Chrome (eg: through links such as the one that was provided in the original post).  

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/01/2021 at 05:21, fishki said:

Dear fishki,

This is a problem of the CCLEANER browser, not the CHROME browser. As for your use of the "new-tab-changer" in CHROME, that can be easily achieved by changing  the NEW TAB setting in CHROME and the HOME PAGE button.

• Admin
2 hours ago, HugoM said:

This is a problem of the CCLEANER browser

@HugoMCould you clarify the problem that you are experiencing?  After you open CCleaner Browser go to the link to that extension on the Chrome Web store and you click "Add to Chrome" it would add as an extension to CCleaner Browser.  Are you seeing an error message of some sort when you do this?

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• 4 weeks later...

I am seeing this as well.  I can configure it to go to a specific site when it launches, and I can configure it to go to a specific site when I mash the home button, but I cannot configure it to launch a specific site on a new tab it always gives me an ad-filled search site trying (currently) to hawk valentines day junk. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/01/2021 at 09:08, Dave CCleaner said:

You can configure how you would like new sessions to start when you open CCleaner Browser

That states it's for new sessions... how do we customize new tabs for current and every session? Or does it work both ways? If so how to I "continue where I left off" at start up?