CCleaner Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I used ccleaner then lost my drive (i) to be exact. Explorer does not see the (i) drive but its still in the registry?
  3. Today
  4. Ismael

Recuva Freezing PC

Hi, Same thing is happening to me right now. Can you remember what you did to solve this problem? Thanks for your time.
  5. Yesterday
  6. It is coming in the next version which we were told should be early march (or even maybe in the next three days though I doubt it)
  7. I know that edge has pre loading and this needs to be disabled in order to properly use CC on it. Now that IE11 is 'unsupported' by Microsoft they are pushing the Edge. many of us are still running 32 bit OS (win 7 or earlier). Are there plans to include Edge in the autodetect and auto populate fields? Even if CC just cleans the cookies, browser history, search history that would be a big step in including 32 bit users.
  8. As the topic title states: Alphabetize the cleaners listed in CCleaner. It's odd because when I make my own winapp2.ini cleaners they're perfectly alphabetized, whereas the defaults aren't. Also if possible a long time wish has been for alphabetization of CCleaner.ini, especially for those of us using the portable version.
  9. Recent versions of CCleaner with Easy Clean have become difficult for blind users who cannot use a mouse. Most of the older functions had Keyboard shortcuts but this seems to have been omitted for the Easy Clean functions
  10. Meander

Mr

How do i add another search engine to search bar please? I can add another page to new session but not allow me have this on new tab
  11. Very few members here would install Telegram just to get info an Edge update, or look in its preview channel.
  12. You are right. Right now Edge doesn't notify for the new update, but it will soon, like Chrome. So for now I do keep track of new updates via that Telegram Channeel.
  13. Surplus information; once you have Edge Chromium then MS will update it automatcally so why look to a 3rd party? It's not been pushed out on Windows Update yet, but was fully RTM on 15th January and is included in new Windows installations since then. If you want it now then you can download it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge?form=MA13DE&OCID=MA13DE
  14. Post moved to 'Hardware' section. To get a missing drive letter back in various circumstances see this: In particular Section 3. "Drive letter missing in Windows Disk Management". https://www.diskpart.com/articles/drive-letter-missing-4125.html
  15. How is this a ccleaner question
  16. Disk management, right click on drive and my letter is missing from list? Launch Regedit, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices. Drive letter is in Reg but missing in disk management? How to get missing drive letter back?
  17. Last week
  18. I'm having this same problem except that the file its telling me its overwritten with is the file i'm trying to recover. I deleted some short videos which I need to recover but the program only shows the photos which were on the card before. any help would be appreciated.
  19. Edge updates are being posted in this Telegram Channel: https://t.me/MSEdgeUpdates
  20. the young, smart heads at microsoft needs a long time for that the same works for ages with bill gates team in the past more than better as yet with younger geniuses in w10 team. perhaps they needed the time and the mistakes to see the light at the end of the tunnel of course on the back of the home-users :-)
  21. With more and more programs basing installation on specific machine identification numbers I think it would be useful to add in some of the more common parameters used. One of the main values I see referenced is the hard drive serial number. This can be read currently with a simple 'dir' command from the console. Another value often used is the drive letter where the program or OS is installed (C, D, etc). Occasionally I see checks on the bios data. This command line shows the values often referred to. wmic csproduct get name, identifyingnumber, uuid Adding these to the next release of Speccy would be very convenient and provide another level of information about the host computer
  22. I've just tried it. Copied an image to a different folder, searched for duplicates in CCleaner which found them, then ticked one of the boxes and deleted one of the duplicates using CCleaner. All went exactly as expected. If you could give us more details of what you are doing/seeing, and maybe screenshots, we maybe able to work out what your issue is.
  23. I'm not sure why CCleaner isn't removing it. "Environment Path" is supposed to remove 'Orphaned' path variables, (not empty paths), so maybe some app is still refering to that path meaning that it is not 'orphaned'? Can you not just delete it from the environment variable editor? (Which will of course mean that whatever app is refering to it will not be able to find it, or will recreate it when next run).
  24. You can add the browser to CCleaner using one of the following methods: https://www.ccleaner.com/docs/ccleaner/advanced-usage/ccleaner-ini-files/how-to-clean-user-data-from-non-standard-mozilla-browsers CustomLocation1=CHROME|path_to_user_profile: https://community.ccleaner.com/search/?&q="CustomLocation1%3DCHROME" Example: CustomLocation1=CHROME|C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\User Data\Default
  25. Re-apply new thermal compound! Search YouTube on how to do it.
  26. hazelnut

INNMAN73

Sounds like you have a corrupt recycle bin. https://pureinfotech.com/fix-recycle-bin-windows-10/
  27. The Recuva Portable Download Link is Not Working. It downloads installation version instead of portable version. Please fix issue.
  28. Quisiera pedir a quien sea el programador de ccleaner que incluya yandex browser dado que yo y muchos mas usamos ese navegador por lo que no carga tanto la memoria ram como lo hace google chrome
  29. That contravenes the licence agreement not to 'reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, reconstruct, transform or extract any Solution'. The link to the builds page has not been available through CC/Piriform's website for years (I've no idea why), so it can't be called official.
  1. Load more activity