CCleaner v2.02.525 Crash

JasonDS

I experienced an error while running the "Cleaner," I have Gutmann (35 passes) enabled.

This error launched in the background, and didn't affect my session with the program at all. I noticed this when I closed CCleaner.

2w3vs7p.png

Sorry I can't provide more details.. the error reporting is some-what lacking them :(

Note: When I clicked "Close" after writing this post, another (a duplicate?) window with the same information popped up, maybe two errors were encountered? I don't know :(

I experienced an error while running the "Cleaner," I have Gutmann (35 passes) enabled.

This error launched in the background, and didn't affect my session with the program at all. I noticed this when I closed CCleaner.

2w3vs7p.png

Sorry I can't provide more details.. the error reporting is some-what lacking them :(

Note: When I clicked "Close" after writing this post, another (a duplicate?) window with the same information popped up, maybe two errors were encountered? I don't know :(

Same error here, I borrowed your image (hope you don't mind) and posted in the announcements part of the forum.

Thanks,

Normandie

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showto...amp;#entry89068